What are the benefits of Hosted Exchange?
Hosted Exchange is a complete package, that has more storage capabilities and the ability to share data is easier than with regular pop3 / imap mail.
The differences next to each other:
- In addition to email, there are additional fucntions: contacts, calendar, and notes.
- Cloud 365 controls the backup of your email.
- Outlook web services. This is full outlook access over the internet. A webmail with Outlook 2016 features, design and touch.
- Ability to share email, calendar, and contacts with other users.
- Next to imap and pop3 also Pushmail by phone, PDA or iPhone.
- Larger mailboxes and the possibility to increase storage.
Regular e-mail (pop3)
- Email only on 1 device at a time. No synchronization possible.
- No possibility for sharing contacts, calendar, and / or notes.
- Regular webmail.
- Manual backup of emails.
- Individual mailboxes.
- Email on the go trough regular pop3 or imap.
- Fixed mailbox size.
- Everywhere access to email, calendar, and notes
- No hardware investment required.
- We maintain the environment for you.
- Your email is backed up in 2 locations.
- We manage the entire environment.
- Possibility to start the same day with Hosted Exchange.
- Pay per user.
- Instant access everywhere through the data center’s fast-paced connections.
Exchange on a local server
- Email, calendar, contacts only at the office.
- Investing in hardware yourself.
- Responsible for maintenance.
- You need to arrange the backup yourself.
- System administration costs.
- Implementation takes time.
- Microsoft license fees are not scalable.
- Remote access depends on speed and availability of internet access at the location and VPN configurations.
- ✔ 15GB Mailbox Space
- ✔ Web Access with Outlook Web App
- ✔ Mobile access from phone or tablet
- ✔ Antispam
- ✔ Outlook support
- ✔ Ability to share calendars and contacts
- ✔ Exchange Active Sync support